Every year, as the leaves begin to change to autumnal tones and the air becomes crisp, many people start craving all things pumpkin. Though pumpkin is a unique flavor, it makes for delicious cocktails. Today, I’m sharing two of my favorite pumpkin spice martini recipes: The Pietini and The Lotta Pumpkin.
The Pietini is a creamy, dreamy, and festive cocktail! This delicious drink is one of my family’s favorites to drink during the fall season. The beautiful honey and graham cracker rim along with the whipped cream topping makes this a fun drink for all your fall occasions.
3 oz Rum Chata
3 oz Vanilla Vodka
1.5 oz Pumpkin Creamer
Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
Chilled Martini Glass
- Place honey and crushed graham crackers in two separate small saucers
- Dip the top of the glass into the honey and then the crushed graham crackers to coat the rim of the glass.
- Combine rum, vodka, creamer, and ice into your cocktail shaker. SHAKE!
- Pour in prepared glasses.
- Top with the Reddi-Whip, pumpkin spice seasoning, and a cinnamon stick. ENJOY!!
The Lotta Pumpkin
The Lotta Pumpkin martini is an easy to make pumpkin delight. The pumpkin spice flavor of this drink captures the warmth and spirit of fall. Bottoms up!
2 oz of French Vanilla Vodka
2 oz of Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
2 oz of Rum Chatta
1. Pour rum, vodka, and pumpkin spice liqueur into a chilled shaker. SHAKE!
3. Pour mix into prepared glasses.
4. Sprinkle nutmeg across the top and add Reddi-Whip. ENJOY!